I am looking forward to help marketing your business in 2015. There are some things I realize are not working and will need to be cut from my repertoire but others I will be stepping up. Here is a great article from Hubspot on what to cut from your marketing in 2015.
So, what should you cut? While there are probably quite a few things you should think about stopping that are personal to your business, below are some common tactics most marketers should stop doing in the next year (and beyond).
1) Over-Fixating on Real-Time Marketing
2) Engaging on Social Networks That Aren’t Working
3) Expecting People to Discover Your Content Just Because It’s Great
4) Relying on Cheesy Stock Photos
5) Not Optimizing Conversion Paths for Mobile
6) Reporting on Data That Doesn’t Matter
Curated from What to Cut From Your Marketing in 2015